Terms & Condition
This page contains information explaining your rights to access and use the MMXBET website.
This agreement (the "Agreement") should be read by you in its entirety prior to your use of MMXBET service or products. Please note that the Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and Cube Limited (referred to herein as "MMXBET", "us" or "we") which owns and operates the Internet site found at MMXBET (the "Site").
Access to and use of MMXBET both within the Isle of Man and internationally is provided by Cube Limited on the following terms:
- By using MMXBET you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of MMXBET. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms then please do not access, use and/or contribute to MMXBET
- MMXBET may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of MMXBET will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using this website. If there is any conflict between these terms and specific local terms appearing elsewhere on MMXBET then the latter shall prevail;
- You agree to use MMXBET only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else's use and enjoyment of MMXBET. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within MMXBET.
- "Games" means the Internet gaming system accessible and/or offered on the Site;
- "Sportsbook" means "Casino" or "Poker" and all or any related services and online gaming activities accessible on and/or offered on the Site;
- "Device(s)" means any application access devices, including but not limited to personal computers, laptops, mobile telephones, personal digital assistants, PDA telephones employed for the use of and access to the Site and participation in the Services;
- "the Information" means information provided on the Site including but not limited to results, statistics, sports data, odds and betting data;
- "Software" means any computer programme, data file or any other content that is required to be installed on your Device in order to enable you to use, access and participate in the Services for the purpose of using, accessing and participating in the foregoing on the Website through your Device;
- "the Services" means the Software and Games together.
grat of license / intellectual property
MMXBET is licensed and therefore regulated to operate online sportsbook and casino via electronic media on a global basis under permits from the Isle of Man and Kahnawake, Canada. Whilst it is intended that the online sportsbook and casino will operate under (MMXBET’slicences), MMXBET reserves the right to switch any of the operations of the business to another jurisdiction at any time.
Subject to the terms & conditions contained herein MMXBET grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the MMXBET Software, to access information on the MMXBET website through the Device(s) and to play the Games available.
You acknowledge and agree that the Software that is made accessible to you is part of the Services and is the property of MMXBET and/or our licensor, and that you do not gain any rights to such Software. The Software is licensed to you by MMXBET for your private personal use. Please note that the Software is not for use by (i) individuals under 18 years of age, (ii) individuals under the legal age of majority in their jurisdiction, and (iii) individuals connecting to the Site from jurisdictions from which it is illegal to do so. MMXBET is not able to verify the legality of the Service in each jurisdiction and it is your responsibility to verify such matters.
MMXBET assumes no liability for correctness, completeness or up-to-datedness of the Services provided, for example results made available on the Site.
MMXBET also assumes no liability for the accuracy of livescores, statistics and intermediate results in in-running betting.
MMXBET reserves the right at any time to request from you evidence of age in order to ensure that minors are not using the Service. We further reserve the right to suspend or cancel your account and exclude you, temporarily or permanently, from using the Service if satisfactory proof of age is not provided or if we suspect that you are underage.
The Software's code, structure and organisation are protected by copyright, trade secrets, intellectual property and other rights. You may not:
- Copy, distribute, publish, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify, or translate the Software or make any attempt to access the source code to create derivate works of the source code of the Software, or otherwise;
- Sell, assign, sublicense, transfer, distribute or lease the Software;
- Make the Software available to any third party through a computer network or otherwise;
- Export the Software to any country (whether by physical or electronic means) without the prior written consent of MMXBET; or
- Use the Software in a manner prohibited by applicable laws or regulations, (each of the above is an "Unauthorized Use").
You will be solely liable for any damage, costs or expenses arising out of or in connection with the commission by you of any Unauthorized Use. You shall notify MMXBET immediately upon becoming aware of the commission by any person of any Unauthorized Use and shall provide MMXBET with reasonable assistance with any investigations it conducts in light of the information provided by you in this respect.
The terms "MMXBET", and any other trademarks, service marks and/or trade names used by MMXBET on the Site from time to time (the "Trademarks"), are the trademarks, service marks and/or trade names of MMXBET or one of its group companies and/or its licensors, and these entities reserve all rights to such Trademarks. In addition, other content on the Site, including, but not limited to, the Software, images, pictures, graphics, photographs, animations, videos, music, audio and text (the "Site Content") belongs to MMXBET or one of its group companies and/or its licensors and is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property or other rights. You hereby acknowledge that by using the Service and the Site you obtain no rights in the Site Content, or any part thereof.
modification and amendment
Any bets placed prior to the time of amendment and/or modification will be subject to the pre-existing Terms & Conditions. Any bets placed after the time of amendment and/or modification will be subject to the changed Terms & Conditions. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this Agreement.
general conditions of use - your representations and warranties
As a condition of use of the Services, you warrant and undertake that you shall not use or access the Site, Services, Software and the Information for any unlawful purpose under any law that is applicable to you or that is prohibited by or in breach of the Agreement. In particular (and in addition to all other representations and warranties set out in the Agreement) you warrant and undertake as a condition of use of the Services that:
- You are not restricted by limited legal capacity;
- You are acting in your own legal capacity and not on behalf of another person or company;
- You agree that your use of the Service is at your sole discretion and risk;
- You are not diagnosed or classified as a compulsive gambler;
- You are over 18 years of age or over the age of majority in your jurisdiction, whichever is the greater;
- You are solely responsible for any applicable taxes which may be payable on winnings paid to you;
- You are using the Site solely for your own personal use. You are only allowed to wager for your personal entertainment;
- You are not a resident of Hong Kong, the Netherlands, Philippines, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey or United States of America.;
- You acknowledge the possible risk of losing money arising from the use of the Services and the Site and that MMXBET has no responsibility to you for any such loss;
- Your deposits do not originate from illegal or criminal activities;
- You will not conduct criminal or other unlawful activities through any account opened with us and you shall not allow other persons to use your betting account and the Services for any unlawful activities under any law applicable to you or us;
- You agree to keep your account name and password secret and confidential and not to allow anyone else to use it. If you misplace, forget, or lose your account name or password, you should notify our customer services department immediately. New security details will then be allocated to you;
- You will ensure the secrecy of your account and log-in details. Any betting made on MMXBET where the user name and password have been used will be regarded as valid;
- You will not use the Services, the Site, the Software or the Information in any way that may interfere with their availability to other users;
- You will not solicit or in any way seek to obtain any information relating to other users;
- You will not upload or distribute any program, file or data that contain viruses, are corrupted or may affect the operational performance of the Device(s), Software, Services and/or Site;
- You may not attempt to modify, decompile, reverse-engineer or disassemble the Software in any way;
- You will not use any device, robot, spider, software, routine or other method (or anything in the nature of the foregoing) to interfere or attempt to interfere with the normal proper functioning of the Services, Device(s), Software, Site, Information or any transactions offered on the Site and/or through the Device(s);
- You will not post or transmit to the Site and/or to the Device(s) or to any other users, any unlawful, harassing, abusive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, racially or ethnically objectionable, pornographic or profane material, or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law;
- You will not initiate and/or engage in surveys, contests, chain letters or post/transmit "junk mail", "spam" or any unsolicited mass dissemination of email against MMXBET;
- You will not hold more than one account. Should more than one account be identified as belonging or relating to you, MMXBET reserves the right to treat any such accounts as a single joint account or to close such accounts and terminate this Agreement.
- By agreeing to the above General Conditions of Use, should your activities pertain to criminal or suspicious conduct, MMXBET reserves the right to report you to the federal or local authorities without prior notice or explanation.
- You are required to complete the application for the opening of an account and membership as set out on Site.
- You undertake that you will provide full and truthful information in respect of all details and information provided by you to MMXBET. You are obligated to update such details in the event of any change thereto. To confirm your name and address MMXBET reserves the right to confirm such data by post and to correspond by post.
- Your account must match your true and legal name and identity and the name on your account registration must match the name on the credit card(s) or other payment accounts used to deposit or receive monies in your account.
- We reserve the right to reject your registration without reference to you or without assigning any reason thereto and without liability to you. Where account registration details are found to be inaccurate, misleading or incomplete, MMXBET reserves the right to close the account, returning monies deposited to the same funding account but voiding any wagers placed.